4 Way Neutral Bar
We are committed to delivering high quality 4 Way Neutral Bar as per International Standards & Specifications, at a loyal price. They play a major role in Isolation of Electric equipment & clearing faulty downstream, by means of Switchgear and protecting the electric circuit from damage. The standard range of neutral bars is available with various types of coating and plating. They come with multi sockets and screws to accommodate as many as 14 to 20 neutral wires to minimize space. These are also available with stunning dimensions with quality assured finishing to meet the customer’s desired requirements.
Length / Size of 4 Way Neutral Bars :
- Available in any size as per Customer Specification and Drawing Samples.
Special Properties of 4 Way Neutral Bars :
- Low maintenance.
- Assures corrosion resistant.
- Clear Faulty Downstream.
- Ensures maximum strength and conductivity.
Advantages of 4 Way Neutral Bars :
- Prevents short circuit.
- Protects the electric circuit from damage caused by an overload in the form of a circuit breaker.
- Minimizes space and enhances performance.
- It is Easy to install with special tools and assembly.
Application of 4 Way Neutral Bars :
- Used in all types of panel boards, switch gears and electrical switchboards.
- Used in building circuit protections like MCB, circuit breaker, switchgear and RCD.
We can manufacture and export
4 Way Neutral Bars
as per specifications (custom drawing and samples) for more information please Contact us