8 Way Neutral Bar
We offer superior grade 8 Way Neutral Bar in compliance with the prevailing industry standards & norms that find extensive usage in the electrical industry and allied sectors. Our manufacturing unit is known in markets for exporting best quality neutral bars as per standards. The standard range of neutral bars is available with various types of coating and plating such as Nickel Plated, Tin plated or any coating as per specifications. They come with multi sockets and screws to accommodate as many neutral wires to minimize space. The range of 8 Way Neutral Bars are also available with different dimensions to meet the customer’s desired requirements.
Length / Size of 8 Way Neutral Bars :
- Available in any size as per Customer Specification and Drawing Samples.
Special Properties of 8 Way Neutral Bars :
- Assures corrosion resistant.
- Clear Faulty Downstream.
- Durable and Reliable.
- Low maintenance.
- Ensures maximum strength and conductivity.
Advantages of 8 Way Neutral Bars :
- Protects the electric circuit from damage caused by an overload in the form of a circuit breaker.
- Prevents short circuit.
- Easy to install with special tools and assembly.
- Minimizes space and enhances performance.
Application of 8 Way Neutral Bars :
- These bars play a major role in the isolation of clearing faulty downstream & electric equipment.
- Extensively used in building circuit protections like MCB, circuit breaker, switchgear and RCD.
We can manufacture and export
8 Way Neutral Bars
as per specifications (custom drawing and samples) for more information please Contact us