Printed Circuit Board Terminal Block
We are providing a wide array of Printed Circuit Board Terminal Blocks which are known for their high performance. The range of PCB Terminal Blocks are designed and manufactured by our experienced vendors using high-grade material including copper, aluminium, brass, stainless steel or any. PCB Terminal Blocks are widely used in power connection, signal connection and various other purposes. We provide a range of PCB Terminal Blocks which are in compliance with the norms defined by the industry for all types of panel boards, switchgear and electrical switchboard enclosures. Printed Circuit Board Terminal Blocks are also available in various size to meet the customer’s desired requirements.
Length / Size of Printed Circuit Board Terminal Block :
- Available in any size as per Customer Specification and Drawing Samples.
Special Properties of Printed Circuit Board Terminal Block :
- Highly Reliable and Durable.
- Long functional life.
- Corrosion and Heat resistance.
- Robust and Precise Construction.
- Customization Available.
Advantages of Printed Circuit Board Terminal Block :
- Provides easy mounting and installation.
- Designed for fixes and pluggable mounting.
- Gives you highly dependable connections without the need for wire lugs.
- Available in single, double and triple level configurations with both, millimetre and inch pin spacing.
Application of Printed Circuit Board Terminal Block :
- Widely used in power connection.
- For industrial applications where frequent wire-to-board connections occur etc.
We can manufacture and export
Printed Circuit Board
Terminal Block as per specifications (custom drawing and samples) for more information please Contact us