We provide a large selection and types of Terminal Blocks including brass terminal blocks, printed circuit board terminal blocks, regular duty terminal blocks, heavy-duty terminal blocks and more which are available in all types of thread, sizes, and shapes as per standards. Whether you require a range of Terminal Blocks for your wiring needs or any type of industrial applications, we can fulfil all your requirements with our custom manufacturing services.
Terminal Blocks are manufactured from the best quality raw materials including Brass, Free Cutting Brass, Copper, Aluminium, High-Grade Brass, Stainless Steel, Nickle Plated Brass, Tin Brass, Zinc Brass, or any keeping in mind the requirements of our customers. We make sure our Terminal Blocks meet the highest level of safety and security for every application.
We provide all types of Terminal Blocks as per customer and varied industrial needs and specifications.
Length / Size of Terminal Blocks :
- Available in any size as per Customer Specification and Drawing Samples.
Special Properties of Terminal Blocks :
- Easy installation and Usage.
- Long operational life.
- Corrosion and vibration proof.
- Provide electric safety.
- High Performance.
Why Choose us for Terminal Blocks?
- Expertise in manufacturing Custom Terminal Blocks.
- Deliver high quality products which are economical and long lasting.
- International Market Exports.
- Provide 100% Customer Satisfaction.
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified Manufacturer.
A terminal block is an electrical modular metallic strip with an insulated frame that connects two or wires in distribution boards. It's also known as a terminal connector or a connection terminal.
There are various types of terminal blocks which are classified based on its structure, device type, termination options, wire type, etc.
Terminal Blocks used for power distribution, increase safety, prevent electrical shock by grounding, isolating, and protecting the other components in the electrical circuit.
There are many factors included in the selection of Terminal Blocks such as:
- Electrical specification,
- Mechanical factors,
- Safety ratings,
- And other design Considerations.
The difference between a terminal block and a bus bar is that a bus bar gathers multiple wires together for electrical distribution whereas terminal block has separated circuits where each incoming wire is paired with an outgoing wire.
There are many different types of terminal blocks available which are selected based on the particular requirement or the materials involved. Some of the most common types include:
- Brass Terminal Blocks
- Printed Circuit Board Terminal Blocks
- Regular Duty Terminal Blocks
- Heavy-Duty Terminal Blocks
Terminal Blocks have many advantages such as:
- Provides perfect connection reliability in response to all connection challenges.
- Secure or terminate wires.
- Available in all types of the thread as per standards.
- Available in various types of coating and plating.
Yes, we are always ready to work with new designs & challenges and also offer custom Terminal Blocks. We are well-known in the market for our precise custom manufacturing services.
We can manufacture and export
as per specifications (custom drawing and samples) for more information please Contact us